You will need:
- 4-5 large sweet potatoes
- 2 Ice trays
- Steamer with lid
- Peel and wash potatoes.
- Cut potatoes into 1 inch chunks.
- Boil water in the pot.
- Add potatoes to steamer, and put the steamer over the pot.
- Steam on low until potatoes are soft and fall apart easily.
- Add potatoes to the blender.
- Add 3/4 cup of the potato water to the blender.
- Blend until pureed, or to desired consistency.
- Pour into ice trays.
Once frozen, break the cubes and put them in a labeled gallon zip close bag. Write Sweet Potatoes and the date on the bag. When you’re ready to use them, just take out how many cubes you want and let them thaw at room temperature or microwave them (2 cubes=40 seconds).