I have been racking my brain about starting a few new family traditions this year since my oldest baby is starting to understand the holiday season. I want to instill in my kiddos the value of love and family traditions.
I saw this idea awhile back and thought that it was very cute. Basically, it’s a fun night-in a box. In our box I put:
- New Christmas Pj’s (washed and ready to wear)
- Bonus: They will be super cute for pictures Christmas morning!
- A movie (to watch as a family)
- A Christmas book (to read before bed; we love Llama Llama books :))
- Popcorn (to eat during the movie)
- Hot Chocolate packets (to drink while we watch the movie)
I wrapped the box and labeled it from Mama and Dad. We will let them open it together on Christmas Eve, and we will get to enjoy a nice family night.
I hope this list is helpful in helping you build your own Christmas Eve box 🙂
Merry Christmas, from my family to yours!