Pears are a sweet and nutritious fruit f0r your little one to enjoy! They are slightly time consuming, but worth it!
- Large pan with lid
- 2 ice cube trays
- 1 gallon size zip seal bag
- 4-5 Bartlett pears
- 1 cup water
- Wash, peel, and cube pears.
- Put pears into pan with water. Simmer on medium/low heat for 20 minutes or until pears are soft. Stir occasionally. Do Not Burn! If they seem like they are burning, add more water (1/4 Cup at a time) or, turn down. I cook with gas so electric burners may be different!
- Pour pears and water into blender, and blend until pureed.
- Pour into ice cube trays.
Once frozen, break the cubes and put them in a labeled gallon zip close bag. Write Pears and the date prepared on the bag. When you’re ready to use them, just take out how many cubes you want and let them thaw at room temperature or microwave them (2 cubes=30 seconds).