Ever get home after a busy day and think, “what in the world am I going to make for supper?” Well, this meal is fairly quick to make, very filling, and you will have plenty of leftovers for tomorrow!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, corn, peas)
- you can use fresh or canned
- 1 large can cream of mushroom
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Brown ground beef, drain fat.
- Cook mixed veggies according to directions on bag. If you use canned veggies, they won’t need cooked. I personally like the frozen mixed veggies that you can just pop in the microwave and steam for 8 minutes.
- In 9×13 glass baking dish, add meat, veggies, and cream of mushroom. Mix well. Spread the mixture evenly in the pan and add a layer of tater tots on top. You can add as many or as few as you like. This is what mine looks like:
- Bake for 35 minutes of until tater tots are golden brown.
- Add cheese on top. Bake for another 5-10 minutes. When your cheese is melted, it’s ready!
If you like this recipe, feel free to comment, like, share, or pin!