Ever get home after a busy day and think, “what in the world am I going to make for supper?” Well, this meal is fairly quick to make, very filling, and you will have plenty of leftovers for tomorrow!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 bag mixed veggies (carrots, green beans, corn, peas)
- you can use fresh or canned
- 1 large can cream of mushroom
- 1 bag frozen tater tots
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375°
- Brown ground beef, drain fat.
- Cook mixed veggies according to directions on bag. If you use canned veggies, they won’t need cooked. I personally like the frozen mixed veggies that you can just pop in the microwave and steam for 8 minutes.
- In 9×13 glass baking dish, add meat, veggies, and cream of mushroom. Mix well. Spread the mixture evenly in the pan and add a layer of tater tots on top. You can add as many or as few as you like. This is what mine looks like:
- Bake for 35 minutes of until tater tots are golden brown.
- Add cheese on top. Bake for another 5-10 minutes. When your cheese is melted, it’s ready!
If you like this recipe, feel free to comment, like, share, or pin!
My husband is super picky about his tartar sauce. When we first started dating, I remember he didn’t like the store bought tartar sauce, so he made his own. Nine years later, and he still makes his own!
I have to give him credit though, this recipe is so easy and so much tastier than the store bought!
Here’s what you need:
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise (I like the mayo made with olive oil, but regular will work too!)
- 1/4 Cup Dill Relish
- 1/2 Tbsp Mustard
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients together.
See? Super easy! Please like, share, and pin this post if you enjoyed it too!
Growing up, we ate spaghetti a lot. My parents both worked and spaghetti was always a quick, easy, and nutritious go-to meal. Plus, Mom always made a lot, so we had leftovers for the next nights meal 🙂
- 1lbs Ground Beef
- 2 cans Hunts Four Cheese spaghetti sauce
- 1 package spaghetti noodles
- 2 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Boil noodles in large pot. Once cooked (about 7-10 minutes) drain noodles and return to pot (heat off).
- Meanwhile, in a medium pan, brown ground beef and 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning. Drain.
- In the large pot, add together:
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- Simmer on low, stirring frequently, for 15 minutes, or until spaghetti is hot.
Just a note. I like to pair mine with garlic bread 🙂 And, as mentioned above, this is almost better leftover!